Registration Now Open! Come Enjoy a Day at the Beach!
Experience surfing and stand up paddle (SUP) activities lead by expert instructors from Billabong and Hobie. Lunch will be provided. Transportation from CHOC Children’s Hospital to the beach is included. Medical and program approval required.
Select Your Sessions:
Please select a maximum of two sessions, one per activity. Sessions typically run from 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
2014 Surf & Paddle Summer Camp Sessions:
- Thursday, June 19th – SUP in Dana Point (Baby Beach)
- Friday, July 11th – Surf in Huntington Beach (Bolsa Chica State Beach)
- Friday, July 25th – SUP in Newport Beach (Newport Aquatic Center)
- Friday, August 1st – Surf in Huntington Beach (Bolsa Chica State Beach)
- Thursday, August 14th – SUP in Dana Point (Baby Beach) and end of Season Luncheon hosted by Jimmy's Famous American Tavern
- Friday, August 15th – Surf in Manhattan Beach
Surf Activities: Outpatients & their siblings, ages 7-21
SUP Activities: Outpatients & their siblings, ages 5-21
For questions, to register or get involved - please contact the Miracles for Kids Program Department at 714.730.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day Of Fun in the Sun Made Possible by:
Details & Helpful links
|Download the 2014 Miracles Surf & Paddle Summer Camp Flier|
|View some of our event photos on Facebook|