Get Creative with Giving!
School Clubs, businesses, individuals and community organizations have all made a difference. Here are some examples to get you inspired.
In lieu of gifts, Danielle Mann and Brian Sperry asked their guests to make a donation to Miracles for Kids in their honor.Share Your Day
A local business, America’s Tires, hosted a drive inside the store and collected goods for Basket of Miracles.Host a Drive
Employees at Javier’s Restaurants made Miracles for Kids their organization’s charity of choice.Help Today
It’s a Group Effort
Incorporate giving into your everyday life.
Donate your time and develop closer community connections while working with other like-minded individuals who are helping families in need.
- Ask friends to donate in your honor for your birthday
- Propose a challenge to a friend willing to match your gift
- Find out if your company has a matching gift program
Get the community into the spirit of giving.
Your group can make a huge difference in the life of a child. Get involved and join other volunteers as you give back to the community.
- Host a drive and start collecting goods
- Pick Miracles for Kids as your faith group’s charity of choice
- Ask us to speak at one of your gatherings
Make giving a part of your corporate culture.
When your company steps in to help a family need, you will be boosting employee morale and helping them to foster a sense of teamwork and camaraderie.
- Sponsor an event to help families
- Invite us to submit a grant
- Match your employee gifts dollar for dollar
Here’s a list of MFKids School Clubs located in SoCal.
Students can earn community service hours and build their resumes while learning the importance of giving back when they help families in need.
- Aliso Niguel High School
- Beckman High School
- Dana Hills High School
- Discovery Prep
- Foothill High School
- Sage Hill School
- St. Anne School
- St. Margaret’s Episcopal School
Get the Ball Rolling
Contact us today, and let us help you start the process of helping families get back on their feet.